Dental Implants: A Second Chance.
Every once in a while, life gives us a second chance. For those who are missing teeth, dental implants are that second chance.
Whether you're missing one tooth or all of your teeth, dental implants provide the most
natural-looking replacement option. Implants can help to improve your overall quality of life.
- Help prevent bone loss
- Allow you to bite and chew naturally
- Allow you to enjoy your favorite foods again
- Help to improve your eating habits
- Help keep other teeth in position
- Allow you to speak naturally and fee like yourself
- Help you to feel more attractive
- Provide a permanent solution for missing teeth
- Simply help you enjoy life to the fullest.
Initial cost of dental implant procedures may be more, but the success rate of greater than 95% and clinically proven to last over 20 years, it is a no brainer. Another Plus: Cost of Dental Implants are continuing to come down.
Let Dr. Daniel Hwang, 2013 America's Top Dentists Award Recipient, a fellow of ICOI(International Congress of Oral Implantology) and IAMDI(International Academy of Mini Dental Implants), help you achieve your total dental health from start to finish. Dr. Hwang can reduce three things that prevent patients from getting this phenomenal treatment: Cost, Time and Pain.